ezgim (2008 06 24)
· 1/2 kg potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into small pieces
· 2 onions, chopped
· green chilies, chopped
· 2 tomatoes, chopped
· tbsp oil
· Mustard and cumin seeds for seasoning
· 1 tsp coriander powder
· 1 sprig curry leaves
· Salt to taste
· Coriander leaves for garnishing
· Heat oil in a pan, season with mustard and cumin seeds, curry leaves and fry for few minutes.
· Add green chilies, onions and fry for another 5 minutes.
· Now add tomatoes and cook until they become soft. Then add potato pieces and stir well.
· Add 1/2cup water and salt to taste and cook until the water evaporates.
· Finally, add coriander powder and remove from heat.
· Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with any tiffin or rice.