ezgim (2008 06 17)
Xnipec Anaheim Salsa
Makes: 8 Servings
1 purple (Red) onion, into 1/8" dice
3 habanero chiles, cored seeded & minced
¼ C cilantro, chopped
1 tsp cumin, ground
1 tsp garlic salt
2 anaheim chiles, cored, seeded, peeled & diced
½ red bell pepper, cored, seeded, peeled & diced
2 tomatoes, diced
• Pierce the limes.
• Place in a microwave safe bowl.
• Warm them in the microwave.
• Squeeze the juice into a non-metallic bowl.
• Add the onions, Habanero chiles, cilantro, cumin and garlic salt.
• Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
• Add the Anaheim chiles, red bell pepper and tomatoes.
• Blend thoroughly.
• Allow any dogs that have been begging to taste, so as to discourage them in the future.